Re: [Shop-talk] I need a paint shaker

To: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I need a paint shaker
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:36:46 -0500
that's what we used last week Fred... this paint has been sitting on the
bench for over a year... acrylic urethane automotive paint...and the lower
half of the can was like putty... it took over an hour of hand stirring,
mixing, stabbing, cussin to get it to the right consistancy for
pouring/straining.  All four of our old arthritic hands were killing us...
:-)

looking for an easier solution.... and we've got to do this again soon ,
besides, I've always wanted one for house projects anyway

thanks
John

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.