Re: [Shop-talk] smoking 1993 El Dorado

To: George P Dausch IV <gpd4@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] smoking 1993 El Dorado
From: Frank Vantacich <rustymetal@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
A can or two of Bars Leak sounds like a wise inexpessive thing to try.  I
would like to be able to pour it in the radiator itself and not the overflow
container though.  So where is the radiator cap located on the radiator?  I
can't believe I am asking this question? I'm baffled.

Thanks again for all of your responses.

Frank V.
rustymetal@sbcglobal.net