[Shop-talk] recessed triangular screw heads

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] recessed triangular screw heads
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:20:39 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

So this kids toy for my son has a steering stop that I'd like to modify.
I go to take off the front wheel/fork assemby deal and...

Recessed Triangular screw heads.

WTF?

Anyway, does anyone know of a local place I can probably pick up one of
these things?

McMaster has bits it looks like, on page 2773, sizes TA18, TA20, TA23, and
TA27.

But I'd rather not order something if I can just walk in and buy a set or
whatever.

Thanks!

Mark

(I'd like to meet the guy that came up with this one, mostly just so I can
punch him in the nose.)