Re: [Shop-talk] air fittings

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air fittings
From: Obaa <obaa996@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:44:58 -0700 (PDT)
I recently bought some from Lowe's; they came in a small pack that had one of
each style.  For the one that had an auto-stopper, it seems to work much better
if you have the ends lined up squarely, and then start push the couplings
together before fanning the sliding ring just enough to allow the couplings to
seat.  Otherwise, I got sprayed alot too....