Re: [Shop-talk] IR compressor troubles

To: "Dan and Jenny Fest (Coles Nurseries Inc)"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] IR compressor troubles
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 20:01:54 -0500
Dan,

Check the motor wiring. It may be hard to understand, so if you look at
the voltage specification and it shows 220/120 or 220/408, the 220 in
the first one is "high" and "low" in the second one.
Now look at the wiring drawing on the motor and see that it is set to
match the high or low setting based on the above information. It may
have the actual voltage marked on the diagram, but most are marked high
or low.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Dan and Jenny Fest (Coles Nurseries Inc):

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001