Re: [Shop-talk] Storing boxes

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Storing boxes
From: "Wayne" <cornerexit@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:08:02 -0700
Not a problem other than I was trying to climate the waste of breaking down
the box and then having to reassemble them as well as I've found that
obtaining the box that is the best fit for the item is a bit easier when
they are assembled. Particularly as I said, all items I ship are different
shapes, sizes, weights etc, and sometimes I need to ship two or more odd
shaped items per box if possible. It's just easier and much quicker to
eyeball an assembled box and see if it will work for my item of the day
rather than look through a stack of flat boxes and try to do the math or end
up pulling out  several only to find that they won't work for the item.