[Shop-talk] Kneepads

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Kneepads
From: Drew Rogge <drew@DasRogges.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:10:21 -0700
I've been installing some baseboard as part of a remodel and the kneepads
I'm using just aren't cutting it. Since there's also the installation of
a couple of wood floors in my future I figure it would be wise to invest
in some good kneepads. The problem with the current ones are that they don't
really do much cushioning, the tend to roll to the sides and they
have a tendency to cause my pants to creep down. Not a pretty sight. So,
does anyone have some kneepads that work real well?

Drew