Re: [Shop-talk] Nova - PBS show

To: "'Nolan'" <opposumking@verizon.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Nova - PBS show
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:43:07 -0500
Nolan,

Well, shesh to you too! ;-)

Just a couple of comments, and then we can let this thread die.

First, I read your original BS message when I was in a rather bad mood.  I
should have waited until later to respond, but I didn't.  I'll take
responsibility for that.  I also wrote that response prior to reading your
second message with all of the clarification in it.  I should have finished
reading all of my email before responding.  Again, my fault.

It wasn't clear to me that it was the information you were calling BS.  And
no, you didn't call me a liar.  That came from my interpretation of your
statements.  I'm not sure where you got the idea that I though you said I
couldn't read.  What I was trying to say was that I was smart enough to
understand the article I was referring to in my original post.

This whole thing seems to come down to the "fact" that both of us have
misunderstood what the other has written.  This isn't the first time I've
misinterpreted something, and I'm sure it won't be the last.  Most of us do
it with more regularity than we'd like.  Such is life.

Here's to clearer communication in the future.

BillG
Newalla, OK