[Shop-talk] drilling with a dremel

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] drilling with a dremel
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:08:48 -0500
My daughter is into scrapbooking   BIG TIME.  in the past, she's brought me
sheets of acrylic and wanted holes drilled in them for mounting various
'stuff'.  Dad dutifully does them...slowly drilling and trying not to crack or
break her precious scrap booking materials...

Yesterday she asked if I had a Dremel tool and could she use it... after some
discussion she said she wanted to use it for drilling the holes in acrylic so
I wouldn't have to do it...

other than the bit size limit of about 1/8"  doesn't the dremel turn a bit
fast even at the low speed for drilling ??? especially in plastic ???

anyone use one for small drilling jobs ??

thanks
John

http://usawakeup.org/
it's worth the time to read it