Re: [Shop-talk] 6 to 3 fuel saving

To: "'Elton E. \(Tony\) Clark'" <eltonclark@gmail.com>, "'Shop Talk
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 6 to 3 fuel saving
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:55:31 -0400
If God wanted it to run on three cylinders She would have made it that way!

Seriously, if it does run, I think he will use almost as much gas because he
is basically pushing a brick through the air and it probably didn't have an
over abundance of hp to begin with. He will just have to open the throttle
wider to get where he wants to go.