Re: [Shop-talk] Building/adding a deck cover?

To: Nolan <opposumking@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Building/adding a deck cover?
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:31:34 -0500
Nolan,

Yea, Ondura is not something I would even consider for use on a dog
house. At Habitat for Humanity Home Depot sponsored a house and wanted
to use it on the roof (we use metal roofs here in Texas for the most
part). We told them that Ondura would not be suitable, so they paid for
metal instead, no questions asked.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Nolan:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001