Re: [Shop-talk] Really hot water

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Really hot water
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:59:33 -0400
Incidentally, anyone know what is the maximum temp. that a copper with solder
(or other, like PEX) potable water system designed to handle, in case a
thermostat fails open? (I recently used PEX and SharkBite fittings while doing
some remodeling of a bathroom.)

Might be a good time to test the water heater's water pressure relief valve
too.

-PJ