Re: [Shop-talk] Autolifters

To: "Jim Stone" <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Autolifters
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:51:03 -0400
I would never store a car on a 2-post lift.  That's an unnatural
position for the suspension to be hanging in and supposedly will
destroy the bushings and such in short order.

As far as the brand is concerned, I can't help you.  I have a
Direct-Lift 4-post lift I got from Greg Smith Equipment and didn't pay
much more for my new lift than you're looking to spend on the used one
though.

-Paul