Re: [Shop-talk] hand tool recommendations that don't break the bank

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] hand tool recommendations that don't break the bank
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:37:55 -0500
Well, they're OK.  They also sell them individually and in a bunch of
other set configurations.  A #3 Phillips does exist, it's $7 by
itself.  Point is, Craftsman isn't in the stratosphere,
price-wise.  We're talking about Sears here.  Unless you live on the
moon, there's got to be a Sears or Kmart near you.  Go check them out
for yourself.  (No offense to lunar dwellers intended).