Re: [Shop-talk] Wireless router - signal boost

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wireless router - signal boost
From: Vin Marshall <vlm@te-motorworks.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:43:16 -0500
Or just don't run horribly insecure operating systems and
applications and don't communicate sensitive data via the network in
plain text.  I've only read about half of this thread, so forgive me
if someone's already mentioned this, but I fail to see the salient
difference between running an open network at home is from being on
free wifi at a coffee shop or the like.  Am I missing something?

-vin

On Jan 23, 2008, at 3:28 PM, Mark Andy wrote:

> I you want to be no-fooling secure, don't use wireless.
>
> Mark

TE Motorworks, Inc.
Post Industrial Laboratory
215-426-1447