Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Door Openers

To: "Steven Trovato" <strovato@optonline.net>, "Shop Talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Door Openers
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:30:09 -0800
Lots of great information.  I'm sure that I can handle this
on the weekend.  It's a bit dark and wet out tonight!  However,
in trying to download the pdf file I've just run into another situation.
My computer says that the program cannot be read because there's
no program associated with that type (pdf) to read it.  I'm supposed
to create an association by going to the Folder Options Control
Panel and create an association.  Anybody know where this Folder Option
Control Panel is located?  Running Windows XP Pro.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA