Re: [Shop-talk] Sealing A/C registers

To: "PJ McGarvey" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sealing A/C registers
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:47:37 -0600
Hey PJ ???

how bout Velcro ???  you can get it in different colors and it's pretty air
tight when squoze together good... if that won't work... you might try a
bead of rubber cement then stick your covers on... it will come off next
spring and you can roll up the rubber cement with your fingers afterward..

john