Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Ear Muffs with Built-In Radio Tuners

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Ear Muffs with Built-In Radio Tuners
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:49:40 -0500
 > If I were your on-in-law, which would you want me to buy you?

Uuhh...  how much do you like your son in law?  May have been a
management excuse, but the factory I used to work in claimed they were
banned by OSHA, because the muffling combined with the noise input could
make one TOO oblivious to outside hazards!

Not sure if it's true, but it makes sense there's a fine line between
hearing protection, and hearing "look out!!"

   -Wayne