Re: [Shop-talk] harris welding torches and blue point jack?

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] harris welding torches and blue point jack?
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:00:38 +0000
I never got the snap-on/blue point thing (sometimes the b.p. stuff seems
identical to the snap-on so in that case, is it the 'second' quality?  other
times, it's obviously just a re-badged other brand.  the only consistent thing
I've noticed with the two is the shocking price off the truck.  I was wondering
if the jack is a snap-on only thing (which means parts will be steep, if
available), or if I could buy them from the oem.

searching online turns up differing opinions--it may or may not be the jack
offered at pep-boys as a torin brand.  more research needed.

From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>