Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set- missing sizes?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set- missing sizes?
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:54:20 -0600
Weird old stuff - sometimes certain plumbing fittings, sometimes square
nuts, sometimes it's a surprise.  I've got a few 19/32 and 25/32 wrenches
and I use one I use every year or two.  There are a few /32 and /64 sizes in
really small wrenches (they come with comprehensive ignition wrench sets)
that are occasionally needed too, usually for some old brass electrical nut
or cap screw.

Karl