Re: [Shop-talk] Well, I knew it was coming! (very shop related)

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Well, I knew it was coming! (very shop related)
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:12:23 -0800
Most has already been stated, but if you can get the truck up on jack
stands, under the suspension components, so the suspension is not drooping,
this will be the best for your vehicle.  Lower the tire pressure and put a
heavy plastic (leaf type) bag over each tire.

Don't you just love asking knowledgeable, opinionated folks questions?

Stay safe,

Jack