Re: [Shop-talk] Those mysterious electrons.....

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>, Shop-Talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Those mysterious electrons.....
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:00:28 -0800 (PST)
In my experience, the test leads for your meter can
get old and the wire can break near the connectors at
either end.  This can drive you crazy trying to use
the meter.

Also, you can get a bad connection in your wiring,
with a high resistance that allows the meter to see
the full voltage, but is incapable of supplying any
significant current to a lamp.

Doug