Re: [Shop-talk] plumping question

To: "'Shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] plumping question
From: "Mike Frerichs" <shoptalk@centipi.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:43:12 -0500
This has been in the news a little bit lately in Omaha also since our sewage
system just dumps into the Missouri River when storms cause it to overrun.
I don't remember the exact numbers, but probably something like 15-25% of
the city has combined storm and sanitary sewers (the older parts of the
city).  By October, 2009 the city has to have a construction schedule
figured out, and construction has to be finished by 2024.  I haven't heard
all the details yet but I believe they're just going lay separate sewer line
everywhere that they're now combined.  There's going to be a whole lot of
diggin' goin' on for the next 17 years!

Mike Frerichs