[Shop-talk] manual transfer switch information

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] manual transfer switch information
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:34:51 -0500
Ok guys... SWMBO has few chores this p.m. so I got the pics/data

it IS the same switch that is on the ronk electrical site
http://www.ronkelectrical.com/pages/meterrite.html
the switch on the left of the page

rated at 200 amps single phase (instead of 100)

I've uploaded some pictures on my site if you want to look
http://www.clubfte.com/users/jniolon/transferswitch1.jpg
http://www.clubfte.com/users/jniolon/transferswitch2.jpg
http://www.clubfte.com/users/jniolon/transferswitch3.jpg
http://www.clubfte.com/users/jniolon/transferswitch5.jpg
http://www.clubfte.com/users/jniolon/transferswitch6.jpg

again the price is $150 and YOU pay the shipping... I'd estimate the weight
at 25#
questions ???? email me at jniolon@bham.rr.com

later
John

Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years... will this
matter?"