Re: [Shop-talk] was Dishwasher -now Whirlpool Duet

To: "John Miller" <jem@milleredp.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] was Dishwasher -now Whirlpool Duet
From: "Patricia Lane" <lane495@nctc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:49:17 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Miller"

>>> And if you're in the market for laundry appliances, I can't sau enough
>>> good stuff about the Whirlpool Duet washer  :)  But that's another
>>> post...
>
> Is it big enough to wash a car cover for an average-size sedan?
>
> John.

This is strictly shop related, as the Duet does wash things from the garage.
;o)

When I finally convinced my husband that I needed a new washer (think to
kill a refrigerator), I decided on the Duet pair.

Besides looking really cool in the laundry room, they cut the water bill
tremendously.

I can wash comforters, horse blankets, and yes, a cover for my Pontiac.  One
tip on washing non-household stuff:
select extra rinse and "more" clean.

Patricia