[Shop-talk] long 0 deg. box wrenches

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] long 0 deg. box wrenches
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:25:53 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

So my buddy has these super cool Snap-On 0 degree long handle zero degree
box wrenches.

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=hand&item_ID=68008&group_ID=17469&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog
and
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=hand&item_ID=5955&group_ID=612&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

(snap on makes these nearly impossible to find on their website btw...
They aren't under Wrenches -->  Box / Offset / Flank Drive where you'd
expect them to be.  They're at:  Hand Tools Index --> High Performance /
Spline  Wrenches / Flank Drive)

Anyway, these things are awesome.  Lots of leverage.  Not so awesomely,
they're priced like all the rest of Snap-On's tools.

So Harbor Freight has this set:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96212

But I only see it in English, and most everything I do is metric.

Gearwrench has something kinda like it:
http://www.gearwrench.com/catalog/wrenches/ratcheting/gearbox/

Those look good, except that I really kinda like having two wrenches in
one... I'm not sure how much a really long pattern ratcheting wrench like
this would help.

Anyway... I'm hoping someone out there has seen something like the snap-on
or Harbor Freight wrenches above, in metric versions, for a reasonable
amount of money.

Anyone?  Thanks!

Mark