Re: [Shop-talk] Electric Hedge Trimmers

To: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>, Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electric Hedge Trimmers
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 06:46:07 -0700 (PDT)
Can you reach ALL the places you need to trim without
a ladder?  If not, consider getting a trimmer that has
some sort of extension pole.  My old house had a front
hedge that was about 7 feet high and 6 feet deep, and
trimming it was a monster pain with an ordinary hedge
trimmer.

I drove past it this morning and noticed that the new
owner had ripped it out and planted new,
reasonable-sized hedges.  "Great idea!", I said to
myself.