Re: [Shop-talk] auto shop slang

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] auto shop slang
From: crothfuss@coastalnet.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:03:04 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hot Damn Elton,

   "Possum Pecker"!!  That's one I'd never heard.  I may be the only guy in the
shop that immediately knew why you'd call it that, but I'm probably the only
one with cats and possums living under their house.

   Our new car delevery guy has coined the term "Ho" for cars that the porters
leave "hanging out in the street."

   Thanks to all for the help with this.  Great stuff.

Chuck