Re: [Shop-talk] Brass fittings (hopefully solved)

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brass fittings (hopefully solved)
From: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:08:39 -0700
Karl
You're correct, I knew the problem with trying to
communicate was my wrong use of the correct
technical terms.  I did include the term 45 degree taper
but if I'd used the correct "flare" term, it would have
been easier<g>.
Still strange that McMaster-Carr doesn't have this
one available (don't they have everything that anyone
could want?
Thanks
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA