Re: [Shop-talk] Machinery's Handbook? (was Metric Hardware)

To: "'nick brearley'" <nick@landform.co.uk>, "'David Scheidt'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Machinery's Handbook? (was Metric Hardware)
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:36:25 -0400
When making my choice a few years back I opted for the print version because
on resource books like this, I derive a lot of "incidental learning" as I am
trying to find something. It just doesn't seem to work the same way with
CDs....Also, the book with lots of greasy finger prints on it is much more
impressive than a scruffy CD.

Oh, BTW....for all of your aging Boomers out there, the LARGE PRINT edition
is worth the extra money.