RE: selling a car on the netq

To: "'Lee Daniels'" <lee@automate-it.com>
Subject: RE: selling a car on the netq
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:22:40 -0700
craigslist has worked well for me. Listed my truck on a Wednesday and it was
gone by Friday at my full asking price.

Not the best market for classic cars but as others suggested,
Autotrader.com, Traderonline.com, etc work well. You can also try Hemmings.
Not cheap for non-subscribers but right at the market for anything classic.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

I'd try craigslist (craigslist.org), that's where I looked for and
eventually bought my MR2. It's free- so you've got nothing to lose!

-Larry