RE: sliding door rollers?

To: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: sliding door rollers?
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:58:55 -0400
Mike Frerichs wrote:

> A possible clue to look for:  Are there any countersunk
> screw heads on the front or back of the door, low down
> by the track (or up at the top of the door for that
> matter)?  Sometimes rollers will have a screw through
> the side of the door which is used for adjusting the
> height of the roller.

Come to think of it, I had a door somewhat like that.
No felt on mine, but the rollers were "up the side" and
there was an adjustment screw on the side of the door.
I don't remember replacing the rollers, just adjusting
it.  The track passed through a slot to the rollers,
but there was not an obvious large hole to insert a
new roller into...

Tim Mullen