Re: Glue for side molding

To: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Glue for side molding
From: Mike Lee <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:47:21 -0700
If you truly want it permanently on, use 3M weatherstrip adhesive (aka gorilla
snot).  I'm surprised that the double-sided 3M tape didn't work for you
though; I mounted the plastic flares on my Jeep with that stuff, and they are
still holding 3 years later (didn't want to use rivets again, since the last
set messed up the fender when the flare was inadvertently ripped off).