pressure washers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: pressure washers
From: jniolon@bham.rr.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:28:20 -0500
this has probably been beaten to death... but I'm old and I forget things...

I want to buy a pressure washer for home use... siding, wheel wells on my
Tahoe, sidewalks, deck furniture.... cost is an issue

I need something in the 400-700 dollar range... probably 2500-3000 psi 2.5 to
3.0 gpm
my  questionsw are..
how reliable are the axial pump/box store washers... will they hold up for
homeowners or am I just throwing money away ??
I like the piston pump type but they are always several hundred $$$ higher...
pros and cons ???   brands you recommend/ban ???

help an old guy out..

john

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type TEXT/RFC822-HEADERS]