Threadlocker?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Threadlocker?
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:11:56 -0700
I do all of my own motorcycle wrenching, and a lot of friends use my shop,
too.  I go through a lot of blue Loctite.  My 50 ml bottle is about empty
and today I went to a couple of the local industrial suppliers and found
out that a bottle this size goes for $36 now!  What is that stuff made out
of, gasoline?

Anyway, anyone have a decently priced source for blue threadlocker (it
doesn't have to be Loctite) in decent size bottles?  Those little .2 oz
bottles they sell at the auto parts and hardware stores just don't last any
length of time.

Thanks
Dave C