Re: Phone jack redo

To: Phil Nase <nase@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Phone jack redo
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:27:40 -0600
The DSL signal is simply added on to your regular phone line.  You will
need to connect the wire going to the jack you need to use to the other
lines.  Then a filter will have to be installed between all the phones
and the line, but NOT between your modem and the line.  The filtering
can be done by installing one at each phone, by installing one where the
wires separate so that a single filter serves all the phones, or some
phone companies have a special protector they will install in your
protector.

--
 John
another one of them