Re: Lincoln Weld-Pak 100

To: Herby <herby@herbytoys.com>
Subject: Re: Lincoln Weld-Pak 100
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:30:16 -0500
I had the opportunity to use a brand new Millermatic 135 in a welding
class I took last year.  I found it to be a very smooth machine to use,
really easy to make a good weld on thin sheet.  I'm jealous.  I think
the fact that it has more power behind it made it different than my
SP100, even though this comparison was at the low-amperage end.