Steam Pressure washer for sale

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Steam Pressure washer for sale
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:49:52 -0500
OK, I'm cleaning up and I found this and realized that I don't get that
much use out of it.  So I thought I'd put it on the block and see if
anyone is interested.
This is a steam pressure washer (that can run as a steam pressure washer,
just a high pressure washer, OR a water and sand blaster (great for
removing paint from a house before repainting.)
It comes with hoses, 2 pressure nozzles (one for steam, one for water),
the sand blaster attachment, soap reservoir and removable gas tank. This
unit is mounted on wheels and is easy to move around on or off road. It's
240v for the pressure washer, but the steam generator is 120v and diesel
powered.
The unit works fine and is a great addition to any shop.  I will palletize
it for transport or local pick. I also can deliver it.

Here are pics.
http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/f4e093f6d6cb6e528525724f005f199e?OpenDocument

I'm not desperate to get rid of it, since it is very handy.  But if
someone wants it, make me an offer.  If I like the price, it's yours.

Inch

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos