RE: Measuring tool recommendations?

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Measuring tool recommendations?
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:59:18 -0800 (PST)
I have (among other measuring tools) one of those
cheap chinese 6" digital calipers that you can often
get for $19.99 from Harbor Freight, etc.

It has always worked just fine, and seems as accurate
as you could expect for a caliper, as opposed to
a micrometer.

It has been one of the most useful tings I ever got
for twenty bucks.

Doug Braun