Hot water circulation

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot water circulation
From: wmc_st@xxiii.com
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:39:14 -0500
At 09:43 AM 11/11/2006, Pat Horne wrote:
>I've also seen a system that used a pump and a thermostatic valve,
>plus a control circuit. Before you turn on the hot water you press a

It's a nice idea.  But I don't think it's going to get hot water at
the faucet any quicker than just running it down the sink would.

So what does it really gain?  If you're in one of those
over-populated drought stricken parts of the country, it might save
some water, I s'pose.  Otherwise, it sounds like unnecessary complexity.

   -Wayne