Re: Just Got a Cable Modem

To: jdrush@enter.net
Subject: Re: Just Got a Cable Modem
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:05:48 GMT
If you can't come up with an easy way to wire them together, I would
recommend a cheap wireless router for the cable modem side and then
some adapters for the other "half".  I don't know why it is so cheap
but I got the D-Link 524 router for like $5 ($30 with $25 rebate).
It works great and I still occasionally see them at blow out prices.

You could simply plug the wired computers into the router on the
cable side and get some cheap USB adapters for the others.  Try
www.slickdeals.net for good electronics deals.

Matt