RE: Frozen Lug nuts - Actually use Kroil instead of PB Blaster

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Frozen Lug nuts - Actually use Kroil instead of PB Blaster
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:24:24 -0400
Several people have mentioned PB Blaster.

If you really want something that will cut through rusted, frozen bolts,
get some Kroil <http://www.kanolabs.com>.

The stuff works an order of magnitude better than PB Blaster, Liquid
Wrench, WD-40, and anything else combined.  Really.  I'd heard about the
stuff for years and ignored it, until one day I finally broke down and
ordered some.  Waiting was stupid.  I've had parts rusted together that
have resisted PB Blaster, etc. and some pressure on my press.  Then
applied some Kroil and let set for about 15 minutes and when I picked
the assembly up to move it to the press, it literally came apart.

Seriously.

I threw away all my old cans of PB Blaster, Liquid Wrench, etc...  I
need to order some more Kroil because I'm getting low.

I have no interest in the company, yadda, yadda, yadda; just a very
satisfied customer.

Tim Mullen