Re: I'm back

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm back
From: Battmain <battmain@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 00:53:18 -0400
Welcome back. :-)   I was going to say fix your website so we could
see what nifty projects you had going and what was up next, but I see
it's working now after being down all day. Thanks for helping to keep
us safe. Oh, I was supposed to ignore you? lol

Brian
battmain@gmail.com

p.s.-My project for the weekend is figure out how to mount the 152db
air horn that arrived at my doorstep today. The puny horn on the truck
just doesn't cut it when I'm towing the trailer. Yes, I want to wake
them up! <evil grin>

On 9/8/06, eric@megageek.com <eric@megageek.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> After almost a year of not being able to post, (but reading the list), I'm
> back online.
(snip)