RE: Removing Busted Taps and Fasteners

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Removing Busted Taps and Fasteners
From: wmc_st@xxiii.com
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:31:47 -0400
At 09:55 PM 9/7/2006, Gerald Brazil wrote:
>the quill down to establish the arc and then move it down slowly until the
>tap was gone....thank you, that will be $25.....and I was glad to pay it.

Ahhh!  One of those PERFECT DEALS where both sides come away thinking
they they made a killing!  Wish they were all like that.

Reminds me of my first experience 13 years ago with a paintless dent
removal place that *apologized* for charging me $45 ($10 over
estimate) for two guys to spend 40 minutes making my sheet metal
flawless again!!!

   -Wayne