lawnmower repair redux

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: lawnmower repair redux
From: scott <scott.hall@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 13:26:26 -0400
I think this thing is headed for the landfill...

I took of the carb and simonized the thing.  no plugged passages.  now
it won't even fire at all.  spraying carb cleaner in the carb does get
it to start, so the thing isn't getting fuel.  the only thing I can
guess is the spring-loaded governor thing which controls the butterfly
in the carb throat.  can't tell if it's somehow linked to the throttle
or not, but it doesn't move when the throttle is depressed.

I friggin' HATE sears and their lawnmowers.  have never seen or heard of
a good one.  the ones we had when i was a kid were just as bad.  had
issues with their weedwhackers as well.

my honda has never missed a beat.