I have to stain a 100' long 8' high cedar board fence. This is an older
fence (don't think it has ever been stained or sealed). Not so much
concerned with the color, as I am getting some sort of sealant on it to
prolong it's life a few more years.
1. What product (other than Thompson's) would be good for this
2. I don't want to brush it on, and I don't want to do the old pump-up
garden sprayer method. That of course leaves some sort of spraying
method. I "might" have enough air hose to string a line from the shop to
the fence, but it will be close. What are my options here:
- rent some sort of airless sprayer from the rental store?
- buy or rent some sort of sprayer that would work off the shops
- one of the wagner electric sprayers? Do those really work?