Sears powder coat?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Sears powder coat?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 10:13:05 -0600
So I need some new jeans, and stop at the Sears by my house to look.  Geez,
the ones with the ragged edges and holes that look like the ones I want to
replace are more expensive than the new looking jeans.  Heavens.

Anyway, I naturally have to take a pass through the tool section and I
see a new powder coating kit from Sears.  I'm going to be starting up on
the race car again, RealSoonNow,and I'm thinking of getting a powder coating
setup of some kind.  The Sears one looks pretty cheezy, has anyone used it?
Or should I go with the Harbor Freight unit for half the Sears price?

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."