RE: I Need to Design and Build a Shed

To: "Rush" <jdrush@enter.net>, "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I Need to Design and Build a Shed
From: "Lee Hart" <LeeHart@LeeHart.Com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 05:40:43 -0700
Jon:
> My shed is falling apart. At 8 x 12 it isn't big enough to
store all
> my stuff either. I'm restricted by covenant to 200 sq. ft
and
> external materials matching the house. Of course the
covenant doesn't
> say anything about height, so I want to make my new shed
as tall as
> practical without looking odd.

Do any of the Tuff Shed colors/options look anything like
your house? www.TuffShed.Com

I'm planning on buying a Tuff Shed with a concrete slab
floor, with colors that match our house and shop (the
primary use for the shop will be to get all of the lawn care
and tractor implements out of the shop). Here under 200 sq.
ft doesn't require a permit, so we're planning on a 12x16
Tall Barn with extra tall walls, for much the same reason as
the needs you listed (plenty of overhead storage.)

My wife wants a garden shed, but that will be a separate
building, all her own (CostCo even has some interesting
smaller sheds that we are considering, but that will be a
few years.)

I wouldn't mind building my own shed, but I have almost zero
available time (our infant and toddler keep us busy). With
Tuff Shed, once I can get the concrete poured the shed will
go up (and be completed) within a month or two.

Lee