Re: TwentyGauge wire

To: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: TwentyGauge wire
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:39:11 -0800
I just tried it today.  It worked OK, but isn't a huge difference over
regular 0.023" or 0.025"
wire.  It seems to throw a bit more spatter.  If you get everything just
right, it will run a
nice flat bead (but so will regular 0.023 or 0.025).  Seems like it
might grind just a tad
easier.

I'll keep trying it--maybe it gets better with experience--but, overall,
I'd say it's not worth
the cost difference (3X reg wire).

bs