Re: Storage building construction

To: Marty Sukey <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Subject: Re: Storage building construction
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:55:36 -0600
Marty,

I know what you mean about cold, here it only got up to 76 today! 8-)
Mid 30's for tonight. Humidity is damn low, 20%, usually about 50%.

Around here (central Texas) you can find used corrugated metal if you
look. It is usually free, just haul it away. I have a couple of
buildings sided and roofed with the stuff on my ranch courtesy of the
previous owner. I would have done things a bit differently though. I
would use new metal on the roof so the existing nail/screw holes won't
leak. Holes n the siding isn't a problem unless the wind is blowing from
the right direction while it is raining.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --